Hey, don’t just sit there–learn something! Leisure Learning Unlimited offers a variety of classes on everything from dance to languages to computers to…goat farming? If you can’t learn it at LLU, you probably don’t need to know it.
A perusal of the current catalog reveals classes such as these:
- Basics of Photography
- Fundamentals of Quilting
- Basic Beaded Jewelry
- Basic Welding & Brazing for Artists & Do-It-Yourselfers
- Cut Home Energy Costs–Stop Blowing Money on Electricity
- Basic Car Repair & Maintenance–Hands-On
- Beginning Latin Dancing–Salsa!
- Bhangra ‘n Bollywood Basics
- Explosives Awareness: An Up Close & Personal Learning Experience That’s a Blast!
- Entertaining & Wine The Ridiculously Easy Way
- Meditation from Soup to Nuts
- Ground Rules For a Great Relationship
- From Clutter to Clarity–Take Control of Your Home
- Write a Book in Three Weeks or Less
- Beginning Acting
- Playing Piano by Ear
- Winning Blackjack
- Successfully Starting & Operating a Business
- Foster Care & Adoption: Navigating the Process
- Home Buying 101–How to Save Thousands Buying a Home
- eBay for Fun & Profit
- Computer Orientation I–For New/Frustrated Computer Users
- Adobe Photoshop Intro
- …and many, many more.
Pick up a class schedule at many locations around town (e.g., book stores, restaurants, libraries and more) or search the LLU website to learn about upcoming classes. You can register online, in person at the LLU offices, or via mail, phone or fax.
I teach a number of classes at LLU, including:
- Mystery Shopping for Fun and Profit
- Solo-preneuring: Earning a Living Without a Job
- Blogging for Dollars
- Million Dollar Publicity—For Free!
- Big Profits from Small Booklets
- Get Customers to Call You–The Power of Attraction Marketing
- Sell Ebooks Online
You can see the complete schedule of my upcoming classes at IdeaLady.com.
Leisure Learning Unlimited
Classes held at various times and locations.
Many classes are held at the LLU facility. From the intersection of Kirby and the Southwest Freeway (Hwy 59), go north on Kirby. Turn left on Richmond. LLU is in a six-story building on the right.